like never before! Get to know the locals and their culture in this amazing natural places while trekking
. You'll walk through some villages, discovering this incredible culture
of mountain people.Annapurna
massif and the mountains nearby are the most beautiful peaks in all Himalaya
. People in this region is the niciest community in the whole world. You will also have the opportunity to live like a local.
Day 1: Arrival.
One of us will come to pick you up once you have landed at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. You will spend the night at the hotel.
Day 2: Excursions through the Kathmandu valley. Meeting.
We will take you to visit the royal courtyards, the monasteries and the temples of Kathmandu by car. These sites have been included in the Unesco World Heritage List due to their historical and religious importance, and offer a vision of the local culture. Your trip starts the next day.
Day 3: To Pokhara in a tourist bus.
We will leave for Pokhara in the early morning on a tourist bus. It's a seven-hour journey through hilly roads, and we'll have breaks for lunch and refreshments. We will arrive in Pokhara in the afternoon. This beautiful city on the shores of Lake Phewa offers an incredible night to enjoy before your hike begins.
Day 4: Road to Nayapool. Trekking to Tikhedhunga.
We will start the day with a short trip to the town of Nayapool by transport, where our trekking circuit through Annapurna. We will walk six miles near forests and streams on our way to Tikhedhunga to begin our own journey.
Day 5: Trekking to Ghorepani.
We will walk uphill between five and six hours to Ghorepani. It will be an intense day of exercise, but we will cross several towns and stop to keep cool. The forests and hills offer great views, so it will be worth living the day.
Day 6: Trekking to Tadhapani.
We will walk a little more than five hours until we reach Tadhapani. There, we will have an incredible view of the Himalayas in the distance (but it seems so close, at the same time). The view from Tadhapani is even more beautiful if possible.
Day 7: Trekking to Ghandruk.
It is three hours downhill and reach the beautiful village of Ghandruk. Ghandruk is the perfect place to meet the local people, who are very friendly, and also take a look at their culture. Here, we will find a monastery, a temple and even a museum to keep people entertained throughout the day. Here, the Annapurna mountain range is another well-known place in the area. You have to try the local food here!
Day 8: Trekking to Landruk.
Today, we will enjoy a downhill route and for no more than two hours, until we reach the Modikhola River. A one hour walk since it takes us to Landruk. This town is so amazing.
Day 9: Trekking to Pothana. Then, trekking to Dhampus.
This route is uphill for an hour and a half to Pothana, and then we will find a downhill route for three hours to Dhampus, where we will go through forests and small towns. Dhampus, where we will spend the night, is surrounded by mountains. Here, you will finish the walk.
Day 10: Transportation to Pokhara. Day in Pokhara.
It will take less than 45 minutes to get to Pokhara. Pokhara is the most beautiful city in the whole country, and there are many places to enjoy, such as the fall of Devi, Mahendra cave and Phewa lake, among many others. The lakeside area is an excellent place for tourists and the night here is amazing.
Day 11: Transportation to Kathmandu and farewell dinner.
Return to Kathmandu. We will celebrate with a farewell dinner the end of your holiday in Nepal in the best way possible.
Day 12: Last day.
We'll leave you at the airport so you can have a flight home.
- Receive and take you to the airport or hotel in our company vehicle.
- Accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara sharing a room of two. Breakfast included.
- Excursions through Kathmandu in private vehicle with our guide. All entries will be paid.
- Accommodation in the guest houses for the trip by bicycle sharing a room of two. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are also included.
- Guides licensed by the local government.
- Fees to enter certain protected areas and the necessary trekking card.
- We will lend you a down jacket and a sleeping bag during the whole trip.
- Fully paid bus tickets for Kathmandu-Pokhara trips and return. Other trips in private vehicles are also included in the itinerary.
- Airline tickets for the flight Pokhara-Jomsom.
- A duffel bag, a hat for the sun and a T-shirt as a souvenir of this trip.
- A traditional Nepali party with cultural shows as a farewell dinner.
- All tourism fees, government charges and other official events during the trip.
Does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. All measurements during the bicycle trip.
- Additional stay before, during or after the established itinerary.
- Charges at airports or other areas for excess baggage.
- Alcohol, hot or cold drinks, bottled water and other snacks.
- Telephone calls, internet, laundry,