Experience an incredible journey
in the natural lands of Langtang Valley. Discover exotic animal species in an alpine forest, admire the beautiful landscape
of the Himalayas, and meet the friendly local community.
After 10 days of trekking and exploring, your heart will stay in Langtang!Day 1
Receiving and taking you to your hotel in Kathmandu.Day 2
: Drive to Syabrubesi.
We'll travel to Syabrubesi by public bus for 8 hours.Day 3
: Trekking to Lama Hotel.
The trekking experience begins! During the trekking you will have the oportunity to see some wild animals like red pandas or Himalayan bears.Day 4
: Trekking to Mundu from Langntang village.
We'll reach Langtang village after crossing the himalayan grasslands. From there we'll trek to Mundu, which is 30 minutes away.Day 5
: Trekking to Kyangjin Gompa.
We will get to the largest Buddhist prayer wall in the whole country. Finally, we'll arrive to Kyanjin, in the middle of Himalaya.Day 6
: Exploring TserkoRi.
Face all the risks ascending an ice desert and a dangerous loose snow path.Day 7
: Trekking back to Lama Hotel.
Start undoing the road.Day 8
: Back to Syabrubesi.
This step is the end of our trek.Day 9
: Farewell dinner and drive back to Kathmandu.
We will come back to Kathmandu by public bus, but first we'll enjoy a great dinner to say goodbye to your holidays.Day 10
: Final departure.
Arriving to Tribhuvan International Airport and saying goodbye to Nepal.
- Pick up from and drop you to the airport or hotel in our company vehicle.
- Stay at a standard hotel in Kathmandu on a twin-sharing basis. Breakfast is included.
- Stay at teahouses during the trek on a twin-sharing basis.
- Local government-licensed guides.
- Porters (one each for a pair of travellers) and local support staff to help you trek.
- Fees for entering Langtang National Park and Trekkers’ Information Management System card.
- Fully paid bus tickets for Kathmandu-Syabrubesi drive and return. Other rides in private vehicles also included in the itinerary.
- A traditional Nepali feast with cultural shows as a goodbye dinner.
- All tourist fees, government charges and other official expenses
Does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. All meals throughout the cycling trip.
- Additional accommodation before, during or after the set itinerary.
- Charges at airports or other areas for excess luggage.
- Alcohol, hot or cold drinks, bottled water, and other snacks.
- Phone calls, internet, laundry, additional porters, and other personal expenses.
- Travel insurance. (*It is compulsory and covers emergency rescue and evacuation.)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Visa fees for entering Nepal.
- Trekking equipment.
- Other expenses not mentioned on the “Includes” list.