You will never get to experience another adventure like this one!
Come and discover Nepal with local experts and enjoy incredible natural spaces like Ghandruk, Chhmrong, Deurali, Bamboo, and even the Annapurna base camp!
Experience one of the most famous routes you can enjoy in Nepal. You will not regret it!
Day 1: Arriving in Kathmandu
You’ll arrive at Tribhuvan, International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Our guides will welcome you in a traditional way at the arrival gate. You will be taken to the exact hotel that you already planned. At evening, you can enjoy a good traditional welcome dinner.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Patan and Monkey temple
Early in the morning, we will transfer you to Bungamati and Khokana. Bungamati represents the true beauty of living the old culture and society. Bungamati is a small untouched Newari village. Only after few minutes’ walk, we will find another Newari village called Khokana. During the second half of the day, we will travel around the beautiful city of Patan (Lalitpur), well known for its traditional Newari architecture, woodcarving and metal working among other arts. We can also see metal-smiths, woodcarvers and carpet weavers at work. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Flying to Pokhara (30 minutes) and trekking to Ghandruk
You will take a morning flight to Pokhara. After arriving at Pokhara, you will explore around Pokhara valley and finally trek to Ghandruk, which will take about six hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: From Ghandruk to Chhomrong
You will trek from Ghandruk to Chhomrong, and it will take you about 5 hours. While trekking, you can have a view of the peak of Annapurna, right above the village and the view of Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre). Overnight in Chhomrong.
Day 5: From Chhomrong to Dovan
You will trek from Chhomrong to Dovan, and it will take you about 6 hours. The trail passes through a thick and dark rhododendron forest, all the way up to Khuldighar. Then, you have to descend stone steps through rhododendron forests that will take you to Doban shortly. Overnight in Dovan.
Day 6: From Doban to Deurali
You will trek from Doban to Deurali, it will take you about 4 hours. Overnight in Deurali.
Day 7: From Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp
Today, you will trek from Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp, and it will take you about 3-4 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: From Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp
Today, you will trek from Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp, and it will take you about 2-3 hours. Overnight at Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 9: From Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo
After an early breakfast, you will start descending from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo, which will take about six hours, to then descend through Machhapuchhre Base Camp, Deurali, and Dovan until we finally reach Bamboo. Overnight in Bamboo.
Day 10: From Bamboo to New Bridge or Jhinu Dada
You will trek back from Bamboo to New Bridge or Jhinu Dada, and it will take about 6 hrs. Overnight at Jhinu Dada.
Day 11: From Jhinu Dada to Naya Pul to Pokhara
Today, you will trek from Jhinu Dada to Naya for about 6 hrs and then drive to Pokhara for about 1 hr. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 12: Exploring Pokhara
Today, we will explore Pokhara city and will spend the night here as well.
Day 13: After having breakfast we will fly back to Kathmandu. We will have time to do some shopping. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Leaving from Kathmandu
After having breakfast, you will be free until your flight. Then, you will be transferred to Kathmandu Airport by our representative.
• From airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfer by private vehicle
• Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Welcome or farewell dinners (depending on your arrival and departure time)
• Kathmandu to Kathmandu surface transportation (road and flight)
• Transportation road and flight for Guide and Nepali crews when applicable
• An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight of 20 kg)
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea
• Three cups of tea or coffee during the trek
• Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basis (will provide single bedroom whenever it's
available if you are a solo traveler)
• Down jacket and trekking equipment for local Staff
• Annapurna conservation area Permit Fee (ACAP)
• TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
• Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injuries (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Medical and health insurance for local crew members
• All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat)
Does not include:
• Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All are
multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US dollars, pounds sterling or
euros. (Bring some USD cash and two passport photographs)
• International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges (15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight) 1kg = $1 USD
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
• Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if there’s an early return from the mountain (due to any reason)
• Personal expenses (Telephone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water,
• Extra tea or coffee, snacks, energy bars, chocolates, etc
• Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you are using any regular medicine
• Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
• Tips for guides and porters
• Any other items that are not in included in the Includes section