Enjoy a day of technical canyoning in the province of Valencia!
This ravine located in the Sierra del Caroig, is one of the great ravines of the Valencian Community, its toboggans, rappels and its great waterfall of 60 vertical meters make it one of the most technical ravines of the whole province.
This requires always accompanied by qualified professionals and the endorsement of a registered and recognized trust company.
We bet for the Security, we put at your disposal, if you so request, the titulación of our guides, as well as the plans of security and protection of each one of our activities.
What do we get? that your experience is safe and exciting so you can learn, the necessary maneuvers with the ropes to descend that great rappel of 60 meters where your adrenaline will shoot at amazing quotas.
All at the same time that fun is the main protagonist!
- Registered Company in Active Tourism of the Valencian Community. Reg. No. TA-59-A
- Associated Company to CVActiva (Active Tourism Valencian Community) and ANETA (National Association of Active Tourism Companies)
- Qualified Guides In Canyoning (Sports Technicians and / or Certificates of Professionalism in Guided by Ravines)
- Wetsuits and booties.
- Specific material for the activity, perfectly revised and homologated CE and UIAA
- Civil Liability and Accident Insurance
- Photographs of the activity
This activity can be cancelled and fully refunded up to 24 hours after booking.
After this time, Tronkos y Barrancos. Emociones y aventuras has established that you have up to 2 days before the activity to cancel and get a refund.
If the activity had to be cancelled because of weather conditions, you would have a full refund.