Come and discover Nepal like a true explorer!
Put on your boots and enjoy this trekking through fascinating places like Thikhedunga, Ghorepani, Pokhara and the village of Handruk. Discover, thanks to local guides, everything you ever wanted to know about the culture and history of Nepal.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
You’ll arrive at Kathmandu, the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). One of our representatives will welcome you in the traditional way at the arrival gate. You will be taken to the hotel. At evening, you can enjoy a good traditional welcome dinner in a traditional restaurant.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Patan and Monkey temple (Shoyambunath)
Early in the morning, we will take you to Bungamati and Khokana. Bungamati is a small Newari village very well preserved as its tradition is still a very important part of their life. Only after few minutes’ walk, we can find another Newari village called Khokana. We will also explore around the beautiful city of Patan (Lalitpur), well known for its traditional Newari architecture, woodcarving and metal working among other arts. We can also see metal-smiths, woodcarvers and carpet weavers at work then we will back to hotel for overnight stay
Day 3: Driving to Pokhara
Early in the morning after having breakfast we will take you on a ride to the lake city, Pokhara, following the Trishuli river. You can enjoy the lakes around the hotel. We will be staying overnight at a hotel.
Day 4: Pokhara – Nayapul – Thikhedunga
Today, we will drive for an hour to reach Nayapul, and then we will trek to Thikhedhunga for 3 or 4 hours. We will be staying overnight at a hotel.
Day 5: Thikhedhunga- Ghorepani
Today, we will trek to Ghorepani for 6 hours ascending through the beautiful forest and nice villages. We will be staying overnight at a lodge.
Day 6: Ghorepani - Banthanti - Tadapani
Early in the morning, we will hike up 45m to Poon Hill to enjoy the sunrise. Later on, we will come back to
Ghorepani and then trek to Tadapani for 4 to 5 hours. We will be staying overnight at a lodge.
Day 7: Tadapani - Handruk village
You will trek to Ghandruk for 3 hours, walking through the jungle and then downhill. Ghandruk is one of biggest Gurung villages in Nepal.
Day 8: Ghandruk - Pokhara
We will trek back to Naya Pul from Ghandrung. This will take about 4 hours and then we will drive to Pokhara. Evening boat ride at Phawa Lake. We will be staying overnight in Pokhara.
Day 9: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Early flight back to Kathmandu and all day off in Kathmandu. We will be staying overnight at a hotel.
Day 10: Leaving from Kathmandu
After having breakfast, you will have some time off until you have to leave. Then,we will transfer you to Kathmandu Airport. We hope to see you soon!
• Airport/hotel transfers in a private vehicle
• Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Welcome or farewell dinners (depends up to your arrival and departure time)
• An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg)
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/lodges
• Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
• Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on a twin sharing basis (will provide single bedroom whenever available if you are a solo traveler)
• Down jacket and trekking equipment for local staff
• Annapurna conservation area permit fee (ACAP)
• TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
• Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injured (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Medical and health insurance for local crew members
• All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat)
Does not include:
• Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All are multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (You must bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
• International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges (15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight) 1kg = $1 USD
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
• Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain (due to any reason)
• Personal expenses (Telephone calls, laundry, alcohol, batteries, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc)
• Extra tea and coffee, snacks, energy bars, chocolates, ...
• Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you are using any regular medicine
• Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
• Tips for guides and porters
• Any other items which is not in the Includes section