Enjoy a multi adventure experience in Nepal! From white water rafting to paragliding, bungee jumping, and enjoying amazing views of the Himalayas and beautiful towns and villages around this area – everything you could wish for an exciting trip in Nepal!
Day 1: Arrival.
We will welcome you at the airport in Kathmandu, and then we will take you to your hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Pre-trip meeting.
We will take you around Kathmandu to get to know different, interesting and cultural spots, and we will try to make you see why this ancient city is so popular among tourists. Kathmandu is rich in culture and the ancient parts of the city have not changed for hundreds of years. Today, you will know all the details of your itinerary.
Day 3: Driving to Charaundi for a rafting day. Driving to Pokhara.
We will take a three-hour road trip to Charaundi along the bank of the Trishuli river for white water rafting. With the help of your guides, you will raft from Charaundi to Kurintar. After this exciting adventure, we will take you to Pokhara in a tourist bus. It is an eight-hour bus ride through the hills.
Day 4: Paragliding day and sightseeing around Pokhara.
After your white water rafting the other day, we are sure you will be craving for more today. We will enjoy paragliding over the beautiful city of Pokhara. You will glide over the city and the beautiful Phewa Lake for about 45 minutes before descending. Later in the day, we will take you to enjoy sightseeing around Pokhara, which is the most beautiful city in Nepal and that is why tourists from all around the world come here.
Day 5: Bungee jumping.
Expect to enjoy new adventures today. We will drive to Hemja, where there is a 262 feet tall bungee platform. After this, we will return back to Pokhara.
Day 6: Trekking to Pumdi via Peace Pagoda.
We will begin our trek with a five-hour hike to Pumdi village. We will climb up the hill and enjoy beautiful views of Pokhara Valley and the Phewa Lake. We will go towards the World Peace Pagoda, a Buddhist shrine dedicated to world peace.
Day 7: Trekking to Panchase Bhanjhyang.
Leaving the Himalayas behind, we will make our way through rhododendron forests toward Panchase. There are beautiful alpine grasslands along the way - you’ll be able to take great pictures here! Later on, we will climb for about five hours, where a small village will appear on the foot of the Panchase Hill: our destination.
Day 8: Morning hike to Panchase Hill. Trekking to Bhadaure.
We will climb to the top of Panchase in the morning, in a two-hour hike through a forest. Needless to say, the view from the summit is worth the climb, and you can see the entire Annapurna massif from here. We will walk back down to the village for lunch and then leave for Bhadaure. This will take us around 3 hours.
Day 9: Trekking to Kande. Driving to Pokhara and sightseeing around.
From Kande, you will be driven to Pokhara in a private vehicle. After lunch, our guide will take you around Pokhara - which is the most beautiful city in Nepal and that is why many tourists come here. Great tourist attractions are the Devi’s Fall, the Mahendra Cave, the Bat Cave, and the Phewa Lake.
Day 10: Driving to Kathmandu.
After trekking around the Pokhara Valley, we will go back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Biking trip In & Around Kathmandu. Farewell dinner.
Today, we will cycle around Kathmandu. There are several beautiful locations you can discover today, so talk to your guides about where you want to go. In the evening, we will all enjoy a farewell dinner.
Day 12: Final departure.
We will drop you at the airport and say goodbye.
- Pick up from and drop you to the airport or hotel in our company vehicle.
- Stay at a 3 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on a twin-sharing basis. Breakfast is included.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu in a private vehicle with our guide. All entrance fees will be paid.
- Accommodation at guesthouses during the cycling trip on a twin-sharing basis. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners will also be included.
- Local government-licensed guides.
- Fees for entering certain protected areas and for the Trekkers’ Information Management System card.
- We will lend you a down jacket and a sleeping bag for the trek.
- Fully paid bus tickets for Kathmandu-Pokhara drive and return. Other rides in private vehicles also included in the itinerary.
- Flight tickets for Pokhara-Jomsom trip.
- A duffel bag, a sun hat and a t-shirt as a souvenir from us.
- A traditional Nepali feast with cultural shows as a goodbye dinner.
- All tourist fees, government charges and other official expenses.
Does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. All meals throughout the cycling trip.
- Additional accommodation before, during or after the set itinerary.
- Charges at airports or other areas for excess luggage.
- Alcohol, hot or cold drinks, bottled water, and other snacks.
- Phone calls, internet, laundry, additional porters, and other personal expenses.
- Travel insurance. (*It is compulsory and covers emergency rescue and evacuation.)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Visa fees for entering Nepal.
- Trekking equipment.
- Other expenses not mentioned on the “Includes” list.