This 6 day trip will take you to the best of Nepal, within the culture and most particular tourism of the country. You will enjoy the jungle safari and the cultural sightseeing, with a private vehicle to take you from the 3 star level hotel to the activity location. For the meals you will be full board in Chitwan and have breakfast in Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,300m /4,264 ft)
When you arrive at Tribhuvan, International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. You can pick up your luggage and see for the representative of our company after the completion of your immigration process. Then Our Actual Adventure representative will welcome you in traditional way at the arrival gate. You will be taken to the exact hotel as you plan. At evening, you can enjoy a good traditional welcome Dinner (D)
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Early morning, we will transfer to Bungamati and Khokana. Very less affected by the modern city just a few kilometers far town, Bungamati represent true beauty of the living old culture and society. Bungamati is a small Newari village still remaining as its tradition and their important part of life. Only after few minutes’ walk, there is another Newari village called Khokana. Second half of the day we will travel around the beautiful city Patan (Lalitpur), well known for its traditional Newari architecture, woodcarving and metal working among other arts. We can also see metal-smiths, woodcarvers and carpet weavers at work then we will back to hotel for overnight stay
- Monkey temple
- Bungmati Kokana
Day 3: Drive to Chitwan
Early in the morning we catch a ride to Chitwan. After arriving in Chitwan we will check into the hotel and discuss about our program. In the evening we will indulge ourselves in Jungle walking in Chitwan National park and at the end we will watch the magnificent view of setting sun from the bank of Budi Rapti River. Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Explore Chitwan National Park
Early in the morning we will go canoeing in Budi- Rapti River along with basking alligators. After this we will enjoy elephant riding into the different parts of the park and get the glimpse of Rhino, Deer and different species of native as well as migratory birds. In the afternoon we will visit elephant bredding center and we too can enjoy elephant bathing. In the evening we will drench ourselves into the surreal of Tharu Cultural Program.
Day 5: Drive to Kathmandu; 5hours
Early in the morning we can do bird watching safari. After having breakfast we will drive back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 6: Kathmandu – Departure
After Buffet Breakfast, you will be free Till Departure. Then you will be transfered to Kathmandu Airport. We will always hope to see you again with your family, relative, co-workers
Trip Cost Includes
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu on B.B basis
- Welcome or farewell dinner
- Daily Breakfast
- Private vehicle and transportation during the trip
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- City sightseeing with Government licence holder guide including his salary, food and accmodaition.
- Heritage site entry fee $ 45 Per Person
- All jungle actitivies, national park fee, jungle guide, entrance fee
- Full; board meal in chitwan resort
- All government and local taxes
- Manakaman Cabal Car $10 Per Person
- All service charge tax and Vat
What is NOT included
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs )
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills)
- Tips for guides and porters, and Driver