Do you know Nepal? Discover, thanks to local experts, fascinating places like Pothana, several trekking camps or the town of Siding, among other incredible places.
Put on your boots and get ready for the trip of your life. Enjoy trekking like you have never done before.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
You’ll arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), in Kathmandu. One of our representatives will welcome you in traditional way at the arrival gate. You will be taken to the exact hotel as you plan. In the evening, you can enjoy a good traditional welcome dinner.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Patan and Monkey temple (Shoyambunath)
Early in the morning, we will take you to Bungamati and Khokana. Bungamati is a small Newari village very well preserved as its tradition is still a very important part of their life. Only after few minutes’ walk, we can find another Newari village called Khokana. We will also explore around the beautiful city of Patan (Lalitpur), well known for its traditional Newari architecture, woodcarving and metal working among other arts. We can also see metal-smiths, woodcarvers and carpet weavers at work then we will back to hotel for overnight stay
Day 3: Driving to Pokhara
Early in the morning after having breakfast we will take you on a ride to the lake city, Pokhara, following the Trishuli river. You can enjoy the lakes around the hotel. We will be staying overnight at a hotel.
Day 4: Driving to Phedi and trekking to Pothana
Early in the morning, after having breakfast, we will drive to Phedi. From Phedi, the trail goes uphill through small villages inhabited by Brahmin ,Magar and Gurung communities, all the way to Dhampus. From Dhampus, the trail follows through Rhododendron forest to our camping site in Pothana.
Day 5: Trekking to Forest Camp
Leaving Pothana behind us, the trail gently climbs up through the forest of Rhododendron to Deurali, which offers a great view across the valley to Ghandruk. We will continue the walk through the pristine forest to the Forest camp.
Day 6: Trekking to Low Camp
Today the trail continues uphill. As we continue to climb, we will see the amazing panoramic views to the Annapurna and Machhapuchhare.
Day 7: Trekking to High Camp
Early in the morning, after having breakfast, we will start with a short uphill steep climb and we will get out of the forest. Continuing the walk through a grassy ridge, we will reach our camping site which offers the incredible views to snow capped mountains.
Day 8: Trekking to Mardi Himal Base Camp and then back to High Camp
After having breakfast, we will climb up to Mardi Himal Base Camp. We will return to the High Camp to stay overnight.
Day 9: Trekking to Siding village
Starting early in the morning, we will return to Low Camp from the High Camp. From the Low Camp, the trail descends steeply through the forests and then to terrace fields. Making our way through the banks of Mardi Khola, we will ultimately arrive to the hillside village of Siding.
Day 10: Trekking to Lumre and driving back to Pokhara
From Siding, we will continue the downhill walk through the terraced fields and pristine hamlets inhabited by people of different ethnic groups. From here, we will get a ride to Pokhara. As we arrive, we will check into the hotel and in the evening we will walk around the lakeside.
Day 11: Exploring Pokhara
We will wake up very early in the morning and drive to Sarankot to enjoy the sunrise over the magnificently snow capped Himalayas. Sarankot is located at an altitude of 1500m from the sea level.. Later on, we will drive back to hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast, we will enjoy a city tour and visit places like the David’s fall, Gupteshwor cave and a Tibetan refugee camp. Staying overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 12: Flying back to Kathmandu
We will take a flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu. As we arrive, we will check into the hotel and you’ll have an afternoon off. In the afternoon you can explore the city on your own or do some family shopping or relax in your hotel room.
Day 13: Farewell
You will be transferred to Tribhuwan International airport for your flight. We hope to see you soon!
• Airport/hotel transfers by private vehicle
• Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Welcome or farewell dinners (depending up to your arrival and departure time)
• An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg)
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/lodges
• Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
• Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basis (will provide single bedroom whenever available if you are a solo traveler)
• Down jacket and trekking equipment for local staff
• Annapurna conservation area Permit Fee (ACAP)
• TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
• Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injured (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Medical and health insurance for local crew members
• All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat )
Does not include:
• Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (You must bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
• International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges (15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight) 1kg = $1 USD
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
• Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain (due to any reason)
• Personal expenses (Telephone calls, laundry, alcohol, batteries, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc)
• Extra tea and coffee, snacks, energy bars, chocolates, etc.
• Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you are using any regular medicine
• Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
• Tips for guides and porters
• Any other items which is not in Includes section