Don't miss the best trekking in Nepal!
Discover incredible places like Syabrubesi, Langtang, Kyanjin Gompa or Mundu. Enjoy a trip with all the accommodation included, and discover a fascinating culture and history thanks to local experts. You will not regret it!
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
You’ll arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), in Kathmandu. One of our representatives will welcome you in traditional way at the arrival gate. You will be taken to the exact hotel as you plan. In the evening, you can enjoy a good traditional welcome dinner.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Patan and Monkey temple (Shoyambunath)
Early in the morning, we will take you to Bungamati and Khokana. Bungamati is a small Newari village very well preserved as its tradition is still a very important part of their life. Only after few minutes’ walk, we can find another Newari village called Khokana. We will also explore around the beautiful city of Patan (Lalitpur), well known for its traditional Newari architecture, woodcarving and metal working among other arts. We can also see metal-smiths, woodcarvers and carpet weavers at work then we will back to hotel for overnight stay
Day 3: Kathmandu – Syabrubesi
After an early breakfast, we will leave the hotel and start our Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek and drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. We will arrive in the evening. We will be staying overnight at a teahouse.
Day 4: Syabrubesi - Lama Hotel
This is the first day of our trekking and Syabrubesi is our starting point of the trekking. We will cross the suspension bridge and make our way through the forests of rhododendrons. We will arrive at Lama Hotel after a few hours of trekking. We will be staying overnight at a hotel.
Day 5: Trekking to Mundu via Langtang
We will continue ascending from Lama Hotel and we will enjoy the mountain landscapes with many waterfalls. As we reach the green meadows of Ghoda Tabela, we will begin to see the white peaks of the Langtang range. We will pass a Buddhist monastery before reaching Langtang village. We will continue on our way to Mundu. We will be staying overnight in Mundu.
Day 6: Mundu – Kyanjin Gompa
We will go through several villages where the local inhabitants live in flat top roofed houses. We can know more about their unique cultures and traditions. We will spend our night in Kyangjin Gompa, which is 5 hours of trek away from the starting point of the day. We will be staying overnight at a teahouse.
Day 7: Exploring Kyanjin Gompa
We will explore the hidden treasures of the site the entire day. It feels great to explore a new place and get some knowledge about it from ancient history till nowadays. Getting lost in the geographical formations around and watching some of the unique contributions of nature becomes the best part of the trip.
Day 8: Kyanjin Gompa – Lama Hotel
We will return to the Lama Hotel where we previously stayed a couple of days ago. Once we’ve arrived, we can explore around the hotel if we have enough time left. We will be staying overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi
We will go back to Syabrubesi. The trek will be easier as it will mostly involve going downhill. We will be staying overnight in Syabrubesi.
Day 10: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will drive back to Kathmandu. We will spend the rest of the day packing and maybe catching up on some last-minute souvenir shopping. We will be staying overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Driving to Pokhara
After breakfast, we will drive to Pokhara. Check in hotel. We will walk around the lake side. We will be staying overnight in Pokhara.
Day 12: Pokhara: Full day of sightseeing
After breakfast, we will have a full day of sightseeing in Pokhara. We will also make a short visit to the Gupteswar Mahadev Cave (also called Shiva Gufa) located in the southern end of the city. Some of the other places that we visit today include the Seti River Gorge, the Seti River that flows through the city makes deep canyons and goes completely underground at places. Devi’s Fall – locally known as Patale Chhango or the Hell’s Fall, an eerie waterfall, Tibetan Refugee Camp and the mountain museum etc. We will be staying overnight in Pokhara.
Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu (Driving)
After having breakfast in Pokhara, we can drive for 6 or 7 hours, or take a 30 minute flight to Kathmandu. We will be staying overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure
After having breakfast, you will have some time off before your flight. We will take you to Kathmandu Airport. We hope to see you again very soon!
• Airport/hotel transfers by private vehicle
• Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
• Welcome or farewell dinners (depending up to your arrival and departure time)
• An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg)
• Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/lodges
• Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
• Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on a twin sharing basis (will provide single bedroom whenever available if you are a solo traveler)
• Down jacket and trekking equipment for local staff
• Annapurna conservation area Permit Fee (ACAP)
• TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
• Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injured (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Medical and health insurance for local crew members
• All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat)
Does not include:
• Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All multiple entries. You will also need 2 passport photos. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, pounds or euros. (You must bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
• International flight ticket to Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges (15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight) 1kg = $1 USD
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
• Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain (due to any reason)
• Personal expenses (Telephone calls, laundry, alcohol, batteries, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc)
• Extra tea and coffee, snacks, energy bars, chocolates, etc.
• Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you are using any regular medicine
• Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
• Tips for guides and porters
• Any other items which is not in Includes section