Discover Nepal with local experts!
Seek new adventures in fascinating places like Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Pheriche or Lobuche. Enjoy trekking like you’ve never had before! Feel a real explorer.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu
At your arrival to Tribhuvan, International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu, after picking up your luggage and going through all the migration process, you will have a traditional welcome at the arrival gate. You will be taken to the hotel after that. At evening, it will be a traditional welcome Dinner.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Patan and Monkey temple (Shoyambunath)
Early in the morning, we will take you to Bungamati and Khokana. Bungmati is a Newari village that has preserved its traditional culture, remarking it has a beautiful city known in all Nepal. Only after few minutes’ walk, there is another Newari village called Khokana. After lunch, we will travel around the beautiful city of Patan (Lalitpur), well known for its traditional Newari architecture, woodcarving and metal working among other arts. We can also see metal-smiths, woodcarvers and carpet weavers at work then we will back to hotel for overnight stay. The itinerary will end up like this:
- Monkey temple
- Bungmati Kokana
Day 3: Kathmandu – Lukla
This day, we leave the hotel in Kathmandu and we’ll go to Lukla by plane. Lukla is a small place with a little airstrip comparing to other ones, and due to geographical conditions, there are certain limitations. Arriving there, we’ll start the initial part of our trek from to Phakding. You will spend the night on a teahouse.
Day 4: Phakding - Namche Bazaar
This day is the second day of trekking. We’ll do some warm up ourselves to get ready for the it. Making our way from Phakding, we will arrive to Namche Bazaar which is a paradise for mountaineers. Namche Bazaar is the gateway to the Everest Himalayian Region of Khumbu. You’ll spend the night on a teahouse.
Day 5: Namche Bazaar
Today is our acclimatization day so we will have a small hike to the Everest view hotel instead of staying idle. We will wake up with the yak bells and the sunrise, that will reveal 6000m of mountains that will be covering us! We can be mesmerized by Kwangde (6380m), Thamserku (6608m), and Kangtega (6685m). Even after visiting place after place, the thrill is in the air, in a slow and calm ascent to the hotel located at the highest point in the world: the Everest View Hotel. From there, we will see the first dazzling scene of Mt. Everest (8848m) and other famous Himalaya peaks with Nuptse (7,861m), Lhotse (8414m), Ama-Dablam (6856m). We will back to Namche Bazaar and stay one more night.
Day 6: Namche Bazaar - Tengboche
After breakfast we’ll set out towards Tengboche, enjoying the superb view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam and a close up view of Thamserku. Our trek follows a more or less smooth trail with few ups and downs which will not bother us as the magnificent view of the Himalayas keeps our company through the journey. The trail goes gradually down up to Kayangjuma. The path eventually reaches Sansa, which is the major trail junction to Gokyo valley and Everest Base Camp. The track then follows through the pine forests and after we cross the prayer flags festooned bridge over the Dudh Koshi River, we reach Phunki Thenga, a small settlement with a couple of teahouses and a small army post amidst the alpine woods. Tengboche is a great place for close up views of Mt Ama Dablam, Mt Nuptse, and Mt Everest, and it has the biggest Buddhist Monastery of the Khumbu region. We’ll spend overnight at the lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Pheriche
Early in the morning, we will set out to observe the scenic views of Tobuche peak, Ama Dablam, Nuptse and other peaks. Later, we will walk past several pretty small settlements lined with chortens and Mani Walls to reach to Pangboche Village. To the north of Pangboche is located Pheriche which is a small Sherpa village with its diverse culture adjoining to Khumbu Glacier. We will stay overnight at Pheriche.
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche
On the 7th day, we will enter the Imja Valley. We will lower down to Lobuche River and choose the upward path to Dingboche. Proceeding further through the Khumbu Khola Valley, we will walk past Dusa to Phulung Karpo. The route offers the exotic views of majestic Pumori Mountain. We will cross the wooden bridge over the stream to Dugla and head to Chupki Lhara. Descending through the glacier, we will make it to Lobuche where we will enjoy the exotic views of Nuptse, Pumori, Khumbutse and other mountains.
Day 9: Trek to Gorakshep
We will begin our trek by following the rocky path. We will enjoy the pleasant views of the pool of Khumbu glacier and icebergs. Crossing Thangma Riju, we will pass through Changri Glacier to Gorak Shep Lake where we will be staying overnight. Everest Base Camp is located nearer to Gorakshep Lake.
Day 10: Trek to Dingboche
Early in the morning, we will begin our trek by walking back to Lobuche where we will take our first stop. From Lobuche, we will follow the rocky path to Dughla and later proceed further to Dingboche. We will stay overnight at Dingboche.
Day 11: Trek to Chhukhung
The trek begins early in the morning. We will walk along the valley before following the raised path. About 2 hours of walk will be enough to take us to Chhukung Valley which is located at 4730m altitude. It is the valley that exists near to the base of Island Peak. We will stay overnight at Chhukung.
Day 12: Trek to Island Peak Base Camp
After having breakfast, we will climb from the southern edge of the valley and head east. We will follow the rocky terrain and arrive to the cross route through Imja and Lhotse glacier moraines. The trail will take us to Island Peak Base Camp where we will stay overnight.
Day 13: Trek to High Camp
We will hike further up to High Camp from the Island Peak Base Camp. It takes about 4hours of perilous ascent to take us to High camp of Island Peak. Once we reach to the high camp, we will begin the preparation for the next day to reach to the summit. We will stay overnight at the tented camp.
Día 14: Trek to Summit Back to Base Camp
It is the day that we finally arrive to our ultimate destination. Once we conquer the summit, we will enjoy the gratifying views of Pumori(7161m), Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8463m), Lobuche (6145m), Cho Oyu (8201m) and then lower down to the Island Peak Base Camp where we will celebrate our victory and stay overnight in a camp.
Día 15: Trek to Khumjung
After early breakfast, we will leave Island Peak and take a return trip to Khumjung Village. We will pass through the downward trail and pass the stream at few places over suspension bridge. Later we will arrive at Khumjung village where we will be staying overnight.
Día 16: Trek to Namche Bazaar
The next day, we will begin the downhill trek from Khumjung to Namche Bazaar (3440m). Namche is the beautiful place where you can enjoy the scenic beauty of nature. Enroute, we will visit the monasteries. We will stay overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Día 17: Trek Lukla
The trek continues further downhill as we reach Lukla after almost seven hours of trek. We will be staying in Lukla for the rest of the day and prepare ourselves to board a flight back to Kathmandu the next day.
Día 18: Fly back to Kathmandu
It takes 30 minutes of scenic flight to take us back to Kathmandu. Once we arrive to the airport, we will drive through the busy streets of Kathmandu to reach the hotel where we will stay overnight.
Día 19: Departure
Our staff will assist in your last moment preparation. You will then be taken back to Tribhuvan International Airport. You will then board a flight which will take you to your next destination. We would like to see you again soon in future!
Trip Cost Includes
- Airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfer by private vehicle
- Three nights’ accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with Buffest breakfast
- Welcome or farewell dinners (depend up to your arrival and departure time)
- Kathmandu Lukla kathmandu domestic flight ticket with all applicable taxes and departure tax with - 15KG luggage.
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight ticket for Guide and Nepali crews while applicable
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 -assistant guide) and High Altitude trekking local Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter maximum weight 20 kg) including their allowance wages ,salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging expenses during a trek
- Full board meals BLD ( breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the trek as per available food menu in tea houses/Lodges
- Three times a cup of tea or coffee during the trek
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basic (will provide single bedroom wherever available if you traveling solo travelers)
- Down jacket and trekking Equipment for local Staff
- Sagarmatha National Park (Everest national park )Permit Fee
- TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
- Basic group medical supplies for normal health problem and injured (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- Medical and health insurance for local crew members
- All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat )
Trip Cost Does Not Include
- Nepal Visa fee $25 for 15 days, $40 for 30 days or if extending your stay $100 for 90 days. All are multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges( 15kg allowed ok Kathmandu Lukla flight ) 1kg = $1 USD
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu if early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses ( Telephone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Extra Tea coffee, Snacks, energy chocolates ETC
- Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you using any regular medicine
- Helicopter evacuation and emergency rescue
- Tips for guides and porters
- Any other items which is not in include section