Come to explore Nepal!
Visit the beautiful hills over Pokhara and look at the beautiful massifs of western Himalayas. The villages we stop at during the trek are equally beautiful and rich in culture.
Poon Hill is a dwarfed mountain in the presence of the Himalayan range. From the top of the hill, at an elevation of more than 10,000 feet, you can see the Annapurna massif together with adjacent peaks. The trekking circuit is dotted with traditional villages with ever-smiling locals and in between villages you have to walk past forests, gorges, and rivers.
Day 1: Arrival
We will be at the airport to receive you once you’ve landed in Kathmandu and we will take you to your hotel.
Day 2: Driving to Pokhara (Tourist bus).
We will ride to the famous tourist town of Pokhara. It is a seven hour trip - we will stop for lunch and snacks in villages along the way. At Pokhara, you can find amazing nightlife, so you can enjoy yourself before your trekking trip.
Day 3: Driving to Nayapool. Trekking to Ulleri.
It takes less than 45 minutes to reach Nayapool by car. The trekking routes around Annapurna begins here. We will start by hiking up to Ulleri. It takes about five hours to get here and we will discover several villages and streams.
Day 4: Trekking to Ghorepani. Trekking to Poon Hill.
It takes five to six hours to trek to Ghorepani village again. We will cross forests and you will surely be in a lot of pain after this day. We will trek the Poon Hill summit.
Day 5: Trekking to Tadhapani.
We will cross several forests and streams. It takes five hours to get here, but the amazing view of the majestic mountains from Tadhapani makes the tough trek worth the effort.
Day 6: Trekking to Syauli Baazar.
Five hours of walking downhill will bring us to Syauli Bazaar. Our long and exhausting trek ends here. You will have an evening to recover and chill.
Day 7: Driving to Pokhara.
We will drive to Pokhara and enjoy some sightseeing. Pokhara is the most beautiful city in Nepal and that is why tourists from all around the world come here.
Day 8: Driving to Kathmandu. Goodbye dinner.
We will go to Kathmandu early in the morning crossing the same towns and villages that we saw a week ago. We will celebrate the great trip we just had with a goodbye dinner in the evening to officially end your holidays.
Day 9: Final departure.
We will drop you at the airport and say goodbye.
- Pick up from and drop you to the airport or hotel in our company vehicle.
- Stay at a standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on a twin-sharing basis. Breakfast is included.
- Accommodation at guesthouses during the trip on a twin-sharing basis.
- Local government-licensed guides.
- Porters (one each for a pair of travellers) and local support staff to help you trek.
- Fees for entering Annapurna Conservation Area and Trekkers’ Information Management System card
- Fully paid bus tickets for Kathmandu-Pokhara drive and return. Other rides in private vehicles also included in the itinerary.
- A traditional Nepali feast with cultural shows as a goodbye dinner.
- All tourist fees, government charges and other official expenses.
Does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All meals during the trek.
- Additional stay before, during or after the set itinerary.
- Charges at airports or other areas for excess luggage.
- Alcohol, hot or cold drinks, bottled water, and other snacks.
- Phone calls, internet, laundry, additional porters, and other personal expenses.
- Travel insurance. (It is compulsory and covers emergency rescue and evacuation.)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Visa fees for entering Nepal.
- Trekking equipment.
- Other expenses not mentioned in “Includes” list.